Total Pageviews

Saturday 6 April 2013

Ever By Jessa Russo Review

Title: Ever

Author: Jessa Russo

Genre: YA Paranormal




Ever had me tearing up, laughing and flustered all at the same time. This book was incredibly good, and I thought the story was absolutely brilliant! My favorite character must have been Frankie, seeing as I am now always repeating his nickname for Ever, Dollface. There is one character though, that I want to tear apart. She is horrid, but has a crucial part in this book, of course. My rating of this book for it's category has to be 5 out of 5 book-a-saur paws.

I had the opportunity to do an interview with her! Here it is.



I certainly cannot wait for Evade, the sequel to Ever. 
If you want to know what I am blabbing on and on about, make sure to check out Jessa Russo's Blog, Twitter and links to buy. 

BLOG: http://www.jessarusso.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment